Larry Rankin profile image 97

My score seems to drop when I publish articles quickly. What is my best strategy for recovery.

I am relatively new to Hubpages, and there is still so much I don't understand. My perception is that when I publish articles in quick succession my score drops. I have dropped from 96 to 83 in a few weeks. The dropping score seemed to start when I edited several of my hubs by adding commercials and published several new ones in a short period of time. My current theory is that I need to spend more time increasing my fan base to help my score recover. Is this a false correlation for why my score is dropping? Any ideas on what I should do?

Best Answer Peeples says

• Larry Rankin profile image

Larry Rankin 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the information, but if you have some insight, I would like to ask one more question. If I continue to write articles that meet HP standards, will my score ever drop so low that my advertising privileges are taken away?