backporchstories profile image 85

How can I arrange a series of Hubs so they are read in sequential order?

I have 12 hubs that are to be read in a certain order. Currently they are in a grouping, but when I look up on my profile page, these articles are jumbled up in their order and difficult for a reader to locate next one to read. How can resolve this issue?

SpaceShanty profile image92

SpaceShanty says

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 3 years ago

That is a thought! I will explore that one. Once we were able to have stories related at the bottom...but that is gone now. Must of been one of the changes I missed.

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 3 years ago

I do have them numbered in the title as well as date.....but does not seem to matter. They are all grouped together, but a reader has to know they can look up in that group. Hmmm....