BeyondGS profile image 87

For you personally, how many hubs would you like to publish a month?

I personally have made it a goal to try and publish 2-3 a month from here on out. I want to make sure they're good, but having this goal is a good motivation to stay on track. Anyone else have goals for a month, or even a few months at a time?

Lowdown0 profile image85

Robbie Newport (Lowdown0) says

• BeyondGS profile image

BeyondGS 2 years ago

That is a good goal. I hope to be up to 30 but for me I like setting a monthly goal to help myself from being discouraged. It's always good to have more than one goal to try and attain.

Veroniquebee profile image81

Veroniquebee says

• BeyondGS profile image

BeyondGS 2 years ago

Very true. I realized that I meant I'd like to get up to 30 Hubs total, and go from there. But in order to do that I'd like to do 2-3 a month to make sure I can reach that goal. The most important thing overall is to have good written hubs though.

LoisRyan13903 profile image75

LoisRyan13903 says