Katrina Speights profile image 77

AdSense rejection for insufficient content, any ideas?

My question has more to do with theses lines: - Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site's still in a beta or "under construction" phase or only consists of a website template. - Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved. - Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website. What am I doing wrong here?

Best Answer Peeples says

• Katrina Speights profile image

Katrina (Katrina Speights) 3 years ago

I will, but what about the code thing? Am I supposed to put a code on all my hubs? if so where do I get it and where do I place it?

Lew Marcrum profile image82

Lew Marcrum says