Lee Strong profile image 60

I went to upload my first hub - and got stymied! Anyone else have a hard time starting?

Venkatachari M profile image79

Venkatachari M says

• Lee Strong profile image

Lee Strong 3 years ago

It was technical - probably my incompetence. The article was long enough, the pictures were free. I simply could not get things to load and to check them to see how they looked. After about a half hour of trying I gave up - I had other work to do.

Lee Strong profile image60

Lee Strong says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 3 years ago

While creating a new hub, you must have clicked the button "start a hub" at the top right hand corner of your profile page. Post title at the title capsule and paste it in topic column to choose category from the window, click continue and start hub

• Lee Strong profile image

Lee Strong 3 years ago

I was having hard time just loading it! And I couldn't get the pictures to take. I got frustrated and finally gave up.