Pollyannalana profile image 77

What is the most comments you have ever had on a hub? Should there be an accolade for that?

I have 1078 comments on my Darlie Routier one and it just seems so amazing to me because naturally the views go way above comments and it is so hard to get even 100 comments; don't you think? It just seems that would be a goal to reach and be rewarded for. What do you think?

mts1098 profile image87

mts1098 says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 3 years ago

I don't know about spam but of course there may be conversations; in really good hubs there always is.

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 3 years ago

Yes including replies, since they do. That might also make more people polite enough to rely to comments. lol

sadstill22 profile image59

Poca (sadstill22) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

Apparently something many wanted to talk about is what I assume.