Rebecca Furtado profile image 75

Should I throw in the towel after being on hubpages more than a year with no payout ?

Ok I paid for someone on seoclerks to put a link to my profile and then I got a fraudulent traffic warning. I am trying to fix my mistake, but really the hits were to my profile and the traffic going up on certain hubs were my better ones anyway and I doubt were from a link wheel. My earnings are a big 6.15 this month? I guess the big increase is from some link whee. I try to be honest about writing about poverty and raising kids. I raised mine living way below the poverty level and they both finished high school and at least are trying to get college degrees.

sparkleyfinger profile image93

Lynsey Harte (sparkleyfinger) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 3 years ago

I second this advice after checking out a couple of your hubs. Work on keywords in your articles and titles. Get organic traffic and Pinterest/Facebook traffic. Don't let that many articles go to waste.

Jodah profile image90

John Hansen (Jodah) says

Lee Lee 513 profile image61

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) says

• Rebecca Furtado profile image

Rebecca Furtado 3 years ago

It is great therapy to write about personal issues and a lot of fun to write about things you enjoy. I like writing and researching history and such. I like trying recipes and posting the results. I try to post good hubs I read on my facebook,