lyns profile image 77

Are none profile gray hubs approachable as photos, pics etc. Just wondering because my personal

I was wondering did anyone besides me feel this fuzzy unapproachable feeling about none profile pictures of posting from some one. I like reading the hubs of all writers but I notice myself when I see that Gray Hat and face I avoid it, it just may be a great article but because it doesn't have a photo or picture of some kind I go around as if it's a block in the road. Is there anyone else out there that experience this or is this just me. LOL

lyns profile image77

lyns says

Penny Warugus profile image81

Penninah Muthoni (Penny Warugus) says

• lyns profile image

lyns 3 years ago

@Penny Warugus, yes you are right and I found out where this all started from when it bothered me was 2 yrs ago when I first started on I had several that had that gray box as followers and they used inappropriate language and was kicked off