Hankscita profile image 81

How can I share a Hub I haven't published yet?

I would like to share a Hub prior to publishing. I'm working on two Hubs, one I want to give right of refusal prior to publishing and the other I want to share with someone to make sure I'm not violating any HIPPA laws. When I email the link to the unpublished Hub, they receive a message that says "No longer published." (Which gives them the idea it was published at one time when it was not. Anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?

• Hankscita profile image

Sandy (Hankscita) 3 years ago

Thank you. That's pretty much what I did. I copied and pasted each capsule, and sent it in a document - so without the benefit of formatting, pictures etc. Still waiting to hear back.

Hankscita profile image81

Sandy (Hankscita) says