CarolynEmerick profile image 94

Question for UK peeps! Do you use Amazon UK or US for your Amazon Associates account?

I'm in the US asking for a friend who is in the UK who just signed up. The help pages on Amazon say you need a different account for each country you want to sell in, but not sure how this works with hubpages. I'm thinking if most traffic is coming from the US, maybe a UK person would earn more using an account through the US Amazon rather than the UK one. Can some UK peeps share which they use and how it's working? The reason I assume more traffic comes from the US is based on stats from my website and large Euro-themed FB pages. HP does not report this data that I know of

WryLilt profile image82

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

alancaster149 profile image82

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• CarolynEmerick profile image

Carolyn Emerick (CarolynEmerick) 3 years ago

I'm talking about the Amazon Affiliates program that you link to hubpages to earn commission on Amazon sales through your hubs...