Jackie Lynnley profile image 77

Are you getting invitations from me for Linkedin?

If you are I am very sorry; this seems to be something they are doing now and I do not belong to Linkedin but had to join so I could go in and quit after my husband and others got invites from me that I did not send. I made sure that I followed instructions to quit and I did but I guess as long as they have us coming in and out with this mess they are creating fooling people it makes then look busy! I just want to say to anyone receiving an invite from me though to please delete it and know that I did not send it! So sorry for your inconvenience!

Say Yes To Life profile image88

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I forgot to mention they somehow got into my email privacy and I had to go delete them and change my password! They are just bad news!

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Thanks Faith; I have been getting them from others too; who probably did not send them!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

The Examiner-1; thank you, I would never spam anyone!

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Thanks MizBejabbers; I had no idea I had joined but it had to have been years ago if so but I made it clear I want nothing more to do with them. Could be google, yes, that would make sense. I have put them in my spam too.