swilliams profile image 83

How Do You Show Support Towards The HubPage Community?

I guess this question is a reflection of JFK's famous quote "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." I believe that knowing how to better serve your community will build a stronger establishment. It's easy to voice our dislikes, but how do you show your support as writer? Is there anything positive that makes you happy to serve your HubPage community? Photo by publicdomainpicture.net

janshares profile image90

Best Answer Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

swilliams profile image83

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) says

word55 profile image80

Word (word55) says

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

Yes, the wonderful world of typos can be a problem. At least you contact by fan mail. :)

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

Thanks Sheilameyrs! I do see that many writers reach out to the community to in search of advice it's nice to know that someone is sincerely reaching out to the community.