Kathleen Odenthal profile image 95

Is there any way to see what products are getting the most traffic?

Im pretty sure the answer is no, but I figured I would ask This is more of a suggestion than a question but I would enjoy disccussion about it, because discussion is how things change. I know that it would benefit writers and HubPages, so I don't see a reason why if possible, writers should be able to track what products receive impressions, what ones receive clicks etc., to help us gage what products to list in the future. What do you guys think about this? Does anyone know if its possible?

Rochelle Frank profile image95

Rochelle Frank says

Kathleen Odenthal profile image95

Kathleen Odenthal Romano (Kathleen Odenthal) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

It is very complicated but you have to go through everything. Begin with the 'Overview' in each process and go look at each step in that process. Then go to the next one and do the same.