RockyMountainMom profile image 81

Scores for 7 of my 11 hubs just tanked overnight?

I realize scores can drop over time from lack of readership. And I've had dramatic jumps from making improvements. I'm new here, but have seen hubs slip a bit from week to week, then come back up. But we're talking drops of more close to ten points (maybe more on a couple of then) since this weekend. The ones that dropped suddenly include an editors choice and a rising star, possibly even my hub that was hub of the day. I'm kind of in shock to suddenly have so few high-ish scored hubs overnight. I had seven or more scores I would consider pretty good, now I have 2. Thoughts?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99

Sondra Rochelle (TIMETRAVELER2) says

• RockyMountainMom profile image

RockyMountainMom 3 years ago

I'm not happy for any of us but am relieved it isn't just me. Did it happen to any of yours?

• Jodah profile image

John Hansen (Jodah) 3 years ago

Haha Kevin, it has been up in the high 80s for months it isn't new. "The Good the Bad and the Bugly"...no reason for the drop of that proportion I can see.

Diana Lee profile image83

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• RockyMountainMom profile image

RockyMountainMom 3 years ago

Thank you--I'd been feeling really good. And was happy to break 1,000 views....but distraught to see such a fast deline.

Jodah profile image90

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• RockyMountainMom profile image

RockyMountainMom 3 years ago

I've now read some of the forums--and a drop of 30 points is the craziest I've heard so far! Though there are plenty I didn't read. I was wondering how many people were having hubs unfeatured. I read it was "normal" in a comment from a cofounder!

RockyMountainMom profile image81

RockyMountainMom says