Jackie Lynnley profile image 79

Now that you have had your summer heat are you ready now for some cool fall days?

I sure am! Even though we are finally getting much needed rain it is still so humid. I can't wait to get outside for hours instead of minutes at a time and breathe some fresh air. How about you?

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I have been to Florida many times (none lately) so I know it is too hot for me. I got to learn the hard way to come between Oct and May. I am just too much of a tom boy to stay inside so much. I have to get my hands in the dirt a little bit!

freeradicalsteve profile image88

freeradicalsteve says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I bet it does. Living in the northern part of the US years ago I know about no summers! Like someone stealing a year of your life! lol

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I know; autumn is my favorite time and I love taking photos of all the colors! The nights are so cool for sleeping but nice warm days with "good" air! Let's pray we have a peaceful fall to enjoy!

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Mm yes I bet you are anxious for that; I would be too! I have so much I need to do in my yard but either rain, heat or both keep me from it. What is it like living at the border? Not scary?

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I love a chilly rain. lol It cools things down and is wonderful to sleep during. I don't even mind getting out in it now and then!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Mid 70s is nice but anything around 65 is good too; especially if I am working outdoors.

Michael-Milec profile image62

Michael-Milec says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That heat makes us look like prunes a lot quicker. lol

shanmarie profile image63

Shannon (shanmarie) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It seems I like heat best but I sure sleep better in the cold. I guess I just like perfect and we get too little of it! I want fall to last 6 months really is my wish!

Sparklea profile image74

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Not enough room to respond properly but I am feeling a burden now for those ppl on the mountain in Iraq and over 70% died. I hope the rest can be rescued and breathe again. I hope your vacation will be wonderful. It is a beautiful place.