belleart profile image 93

Do I have to delete my Nymphomaniac hub review because of adult/Mature content?

I've done a review of the film 'Nymphomaniac', obviously an adult film, with themes and issues of a sexual nature. I was mindful not to be too blatant when writing, but when I got the warning for adult/mature content I wasn't sure what the problem was. I've deleted pictures that could have been considered too mature, and tried to rewrite it so that it was a bit more general but I'm still getting the warning. Will I just have to delete the hub or is there something else I can try?

• belleart profile image

belleart 2 years ago

I have ads disabled on the hub, not that it actually stops ads from popping up in it, Is there another way is disabling them other than the side tab?

• belleart profile image

belleart 2 years ago

So I might just need to reword it, that'd be great if that's all it is. Did you contact them through a forum or email? Yeah the hub was unpublished until I rewrite it, but it feels like I'm being reprimanded for doing nothing but reviewing this film

swilliams profile image82

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) says