Are the hub views "ever" a total of the question views as well?

Please forgive my ignorance, I am just wondering if that one spot under total views "ever" included the question views. I know the question views are under the questions, but are those views included in the total views "ever" under the statistics page? Thank you for clarifying.

Venkatachari M profile image83

Best Answer Venkatachari M says

Hello Venkatachari M, thank you so much for the clarification. I did not whether to add the question views to the hubs views to get a correct total amount of views to the question views if they were not figured into the "ever" views too.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 2 years ago

What???

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to answer here. Yes, I am talking about the "total views" on the statistics page, does that include the question views or is that just for the hub views?