Why can't I unfollow a forum from my email, just as I do with hubs?

I love following forums, but after a while, if the thread is so long, it fills up my email so quickly. Each time I go to click unfollow the forum from the email, it takes me to a page that says "Error" contact the HubPages team. So strange, at least to me. So, what I have to do is actually go to the forum and unfollow it from there. No big deal, but I am curious. Has this been the case for you too as relates to unfollowing forums?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

Hi Kevin, thanks for looking into it further. I know it is not a big deal, but I am just curious as to why there is an inconsistency in the emails. Blessings

Hi tsmog, oh, thank you so much. I remember to go there to unfollow hubs after a bit as it is so easy to go down the line and hit unfollow but did not think about the forums there too. Still wonder why we can't unfollow from our email like for hubs?

Venkatachari M profile image83

Venkatachari M says

Hi Ven,

Thank you for taking time to answer here. Yes, that is true, just one more click. I am just curious why it is different than hubs from an email.

Have a lovely evening.

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Yes, me too! Oh, really, yes you can unfollow a hub from email, right below the link, it will say unfollow LOL. The forums can go on and on, but after a while, it just overloads my email. It would be more convenient to just do it from the email.