Can I post success stories of affluent people from a book and post it here on hubpages?

Or can I post articles from a magazine or book that you cannot find here on net? if not, is it okay if I will just edit it and change some of its words? I really want to post something here on hubpages about finance,business and inspirational stories of successful people.My apologies if you find my question stupid.Please advice.

Best Answer sheilamyers says

chris087 3 years ago

Thank you for clarifying that for me...Thank you for the advice....I truly appreciate your help alot.

lisavollrath profile image94

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

chris087 3 years ago

Thank you for answering my question...I appreciate it...

chris087 3 years ago

thank you for answering my query but how bout if i will edit some of the words or ok lets say i will also mention the name of the author to give him credit for it.Would that be okay? thank you..