Sallie Mullinger profile image 78

I realize this question gets asked more than any other question.

I began "hubbing" 3-4 weeks ago and immediately published several hubs, all of which were featured articles. I filled out all the necessary adsense information etc and was denied an account by Google Adsense because of "insufficient content" which meant literally nothing to me. I posted a question here and was told to just wait it out. How long do I "wait it out"? Am I waiting for Google to get back to me when they deem me worthy? Am I missing important information here? I joined this site to try and earn some extra money. I dont seem to be earning that and yet ads are placed on my hubs.

Best Answer JThomp42 says

• Sallie Mullinger profile image

Sallie Mullinger 3 years ago

Thank you for your response. However, I DO have 29 hubs which mostly all are feature hubs. I never expected to get rich doing this, but it doesnt make a lot of sense to me that as soon as you join, you are told to be sure and apply for Adsense.

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Sallie Mullinger profile image

Sallie Mullinger 3 years ago

As mentioned...I have 29 hubs. Most are featured hubs. I tried re-appling and got smacked down yet again. I honestly have to question the ethics of this. When you begin hubbing you are literally pushed into applying for Adsense and then are denied.

Sallie Mullinger profile image78

Sallie Mullinger says

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Sallie Mullinger profile image

Sallie Mullinger 3 years ago

I find it odd that your answer included a comment about whether or not my hubs would be relevant to the majority of Adsense advertising when every, single one of my hubs has several ads already on them!