Melissa Noon profile image 80

I have a question, how do you know if somebody clicks and buys one of your amazon items?

Do you get a email saying somebody clicked on a amazon item or do you have to wait until the numbers show up under your earnings? Also I have a preordered game amazon capsule and my question if somebody does buy the game, will it not show up until the release day when amazon bills the person or will it immediately show up? Sorry I am new to this and trying to figure everything out. Also if the amazon still is showing a pending after two days does that mean anything?

mgeorge1050 profile image79

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

• Gods Provision profile image

Jeremy n Michelle (Gods Provision) 3 years ago

Do you only earn a percentage if the person buys that exact Amazon item? Or do you earn anything if they click on your item, go to Amazon through your ad, and purchase something else?