Gods Provision profile image 61

What is a good number of total views for your first month on HP?

We've been on HubPages for 2 weeks now, and are still trying to get some things figured out... like traffic, the views, and scores, etc. We've never blogged or written elsewhere. We've tried getting a new Hub on here at least every other day, but we're still trying to learn how to draw in traffic. I was just wondering what your total views were the first month you were on HubPages. Ours is 730 at the 2 week point. Is that okay? I know that everyone has their own writing technique, topics, life experience, and everyone's numbers will be different. I'm just trying to figure out how we are doing.

WryLilt profile image94

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

RockyMountainMom profile image80

RockyMountainMom says

• Gods Provision profile image

Jeremy n Michelle (Gods Provision) 3 years ago

Thanks. I will have to try to figure out how to go through older questions to see the ones like mine. I'm even newer to the Q&A section, so... it will be interest. I'm sure it is easy once you know how.