Victoria Lynn profile image 93

Where's a good place to get truly FREE music for videos?

I'm setting pictures to music and wish I could use popular songs that would go perfectly. From what I've researched, the sites for music that can be used commercially that doesn't require a fee--well, it's hard to find. Do you have any good sites that you use for your videos?

Snøwman profile image60

Best Answer Snøwman says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 3 years ago

I have. It's just so hard to find a site with decent music. I just wondered if anyone had found a site they really like. Thanks.

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 3 years ago

Hey, Effer! Always good to hear from you! Yes, FREE is a wonderful four letter word! I've been very busy with teaching in my neck of the woods. Hoping to have more time for writing after the fall semester. How are you , my friend? Hugs right back!