favored profile image 37

Is there a way to tell when you have already visited a Hub Page?

I have visited a lot of pages, and being new I can't always tell which ones I've visited until I read down the pages some. Is there a mark or something that let's you know that you have already been to a specific Hub? It would save a lot of time if there was.

janshares profile image97

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• favored profile image

Fay Favored (favored) 3 years ago

Thanks janshares. This will be helpful for short term, it's the long term that I was looking for actually. I guess most can remember all they've visited, but I have a problem with that. Thanks for answering.

• favored profile image

Fay Favored (favored) 3 years ago

I don't have Firefox, and I do keep the follow tab on until the person has responded just in case I need to reply. After that, I don't keep following a page. Wish they has something like this on the pages, it would be nice.

• favored profile image

Fay Favored (favored) 3 years ago

Thank you. Appreciate your answer.

• favored profile image

Fay Favored (favored) 3 years ago

I sort of gathered that, but it would be nice if there was a little box checked on the top so you could tell you've already been there before scrolling down to see your name somewhere. I'd move on to another article.