Melinda Longoria profile image 80

This is my first unfeatured hub. What are the steps to follow to correct errors & make it featured?

One of my hubs was unfeatured for the first time today. How can I tell what is wrong with the hub to correct it? Do you just adjust text and resave to have it reconsidered to be featured? What are the best steps to take in this case?

Chinaimport profile image89

Kamal Mohta (Chinaimport) says

• Melinda Longoria profile image

Melinda Longoria, MSM (Melinda Longoria) 3 years ago

Thank you so much. I will read those pages. I made changes earlier and it's currently undergoing QAP but the info will be good to know for the future.

PegCole17 profile image97

Peg Cole (PegCole17) says

• Melinda Longoria profile image

Thank you Peg. I've tried all the suggestions that you've mentioned. I'm not sure how long it takes to get a review of the hub (24 hours?). I'm not sure what else that I can do to fix it. Anymore suggestions are appreciated.

bravewarrior profile image93

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• Melinda Longoria profile image

Thank you. :-) Yes, it was a full circle so it was definitely of poor quality. I worked on some of the issues & am waiting for a review of it. I will check the top right of the hub too, as you suggested, & see if anything pops up there. :-)

Melinda Longoria profile image80

Melinda Longoria, MSM (Melinda Longoria) says

• PegCole17 profile image

Peg Cole (PegCole17) 3 years ago

Hi Melinda, I think you're on to something about the word Lookbook, although, it isn't the spelling. I see it used at least eight times in the top half of the page. Sometimes this triggers a fault for keyword stuffing. Just a thought. Cheers.