Beaddoodler profile image 76

How many of my own hubs can I link to a related topic?

I know the rule is two links to the same domain. I have several bead stitch tutorials and would like to put a link to each bead stitch tutorial in all my hubs that are related. There would be more than two. Is that acceptable?

sparkleyfinger profile image91

Best Answer Lynsey Harte (sparkleyfinger) says

• Beaddoodler profile image

Jennie Hennesay (Beaddoodler) 3 years ago

Thank you sparkleyfingers. I had thought of that solution after I posted the question. That would be a great idea to have them cascade from one tute to the next.

ILoveLegosToo profile image66

Tom Fattes (ILoveLegosToo) says

Beaddoodler profile image76

Jennie Hennesay (Beaddoodler) says

• ILoveLegosToo profile image

Tom Fattes (ILoveLegosToo) 3 years ago

Category and Groups are two different functionalities within Hubpages. You can find Groups on your My Account page, on the Hubs tab, the last selection on the right. It's pretty easy to add a group and then drag and drop hubs into that group.