Cheeky Kid profile image 99

Is something wrong with editing?

I mean, just as I was sprinkling my hubs with amazon capsules, eBay capsules, and text modules, I find out that what I typed got erased when I viewed the hub after publishing/editing it. Well, it might also just be my internet connection or computer connectivity but maybe it also happened to you.

Geekdom profile image93

Geekdom says

• Cheeky Kid profile image

Cheeky Kid 3 years ago

Oh, so that is the problem huh. Well, if that's the case then I'm sure it's gonna sort itself out by itself in time. Let's just hope they do it quick. :D

Venkatachari M profile image81

Venkatachari M says

• Cheeky Kid profile image

Cheeky Kid 3 years ago

I agree. Copying it would be the way to go. But, it's actually weird awhile ago since I edited a hub and it just keeps erasing a paragraph. It took me 2 tries to fix it. :D