poppyr profile image 99

Is it okay to create a hub about an upcoming novel?

My first novel is going to be released at the end of this month and I'm thinking of writing a hub about it. It's mostly an introduction of the book to send to friends, family and people who are interested, not necessarily for advertising. Is it worth publishing a hub like that here on Hub Pages or would it get flagged or deleted for being too self-promoting?

sheilamyers 3 years ago

We seem to have a similar style. I'll mention my books or parts of them in hubs when I can use them as examples about writing.

Sylvia Leong profile image86

Sylvia Leong says

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

Link10103 profile image77

Link10103 says

• poppyr profile image

Poppy (poppyr) 3 years ago

Thanks for answering. I won't add any links to it.

Might as well give it a try and if it gets deleted then it gets deleted :) thank you