Thish profile image 84

Enabled adsenc,but ebay and amazon shows no money.

I read the help guide in hub pages and also had a look at of expert hubbers answers under forums. I have 6 hubs which I submitted within the last 2 weeks. I have enabled adsence account, and also joined amazon and ebay as well. Then I shared my hubs in facebook. I have started earning about 0.01 $ .. I know it is very very small steps and would take years to reach the target. The problem is I see these earning under Ad program and I see only 0s.. under amazon and ebay. Why is that? and is there anyone who can help me. Thank you!

taiwokareem profile image76

Taiwo Kareem (taiwokareem) says

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• Thish profile image

Thish 3 years ago

Hi Linda, Thanks for your answer and also making me aware of the regulations. Loves writing and the community.