Availiasvision profile image 91

Can we put Amazon capsules of products that are ours?

I write short fiction and am hoping that my writing here will attract readers of my Amazon fiction. If I just use a picture and a URL, Hubpages only allows 2 links to what they consider "affiliate sales." I like the look of the capsules and have used them on a few of my Hubs. Is it against any HP or Amazon policies to advertise our own Amazon products (products I am the creator of)?

• Availiasvision profile image

Jennifer Arnett (Availiasvision) 2 years ago

Thanks! There would be no way to trace who creates what and trace it back to their hub profile. If I worked for Matel and built barbies, it wouldn't mean that I couldn't put a barbie capsule in my hub.

Availiasvision profile image91

Jennifer Arnett (Availiasvision) says

billybuc profile image86

Bill Holland (billybuc) says