arobbertse0242 profile image 62

How do I get more people to read my hubs?

I recently wrote a new hub and only 2 people read it.... How can I get more people to read it? I shared it here, on Facebook ad on LinkedIn....

Misfit Chick profile image72

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

• firstday profile image

R Beggs (firstday) 3 years ago

Misfit Chick,

I gave you a thumbs up on that answer. I was beginning to think I should stop writing and work on social networking, until I read your answer. Looks like what you write about is trendy and helpful. This is where I need to improve.

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 3 years ago

I failed to mention that I do also post to Twitter, Pinterest and my blogs - but the real traffic on them starts to develop between them when the articles catch on to the search engines. Of course they can go instantly viral - but this is not needed.