Venkatachari M profile image 76

If I see adsense affiliate code number in my earnings settings, my adsense is approved

I applied for my Google adsense and Don't know whether it is approved. But I am told that if I am able to see my adsense code and my earning amounts on hubpages, it means my account is approved. I daily view my earnings on hubpages gradually increasing from $0.01 to now at $0.20 for this month of October, 2014. So I am earning and my adsense is approved with a sixteen digit number prefixed by ca-pub-. But there is one link against it under Reports column when clicked takes me to Google page for resubmission of my application for my blog titled vnktchari.blogspot.in What does it mean?

Cheeky Kid profile image99

Cheeky Kid says

Venkatachari M profile image76

Venkatachari M says