MarieLB profile image 85

Can I make reference to other hubs?

I have read all I can about this but am still not clear. Can someone please clarify for me? Is it okay to make reference to other hubs in my hub? In some instances I might want to give a very brief summary and then anchor text the name, OR, just use the title as a reference at the bottom of the article. I see it as promoting the other hubs, but maybe there are aspects I have not thought of, yet. Should I write to each of these hubbers and formally ask permission? I'd appreciate some help with this.

Matthew Meyer profile image75

Best Answer zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 3 years ago

Thanks Matthew. I feel confident knowing that I wont be doing the wrong thing.

ILoveLegosToo profile image82

Tom Fattes (ILoveLegosToo) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 3 years ago

Thanks #ILoveLegosToo. I should hope that none of us would do that to each other!! Intriguing name!!