Becky Katz profile image 84

Has everyone's "Share" button disappeared, or just mine.

It has not been visible for four-or five days now. I really miss it, as I use it often.

cam8510 profile image95

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 3 years ago

Mine isn't even at the bottom of the article in the feed anymore.

Matthew Meyer profile image76

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 3 years ago

Thank you. I hve filled in a form for this.

Jackie Lynnley profile image90

Jackie Lynnley says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 3 years ago

Jackie, mine was slow and it all started when it was there and I just pushed it before writing the comment. Now, it is just not there.

Genna East profile image90

Genna East says

Patty Inglish, MS profile image94

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 3 years ago

I did not need to press more than once, it was just really slow to work. I could usually write a nice long comment before it finally worked. It is just not there now, not even on the feed.

The Frog Prince profile image79

The Frog Prince says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 3 years ago

I shared when it was on the side and popped up to the top left corner to sit there for a while. Now it is just not there.