Becky Katz profile image 85

Has everyone's "Share" button disappeared, or just mine.

It has not been visible for four-or five days now. I really miss it, as I use it often.

cam8510 profile image94

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

Mine isn't even at the bottom of the article in the feed anymore.

Matthew Meyer profile image75

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

Thank you. I hve filled in a form for this.

Patty Inglish, MS profile image88

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

I did not need to press more than once, it was just really slow to work. I could usually write a nice long comment before it finally worked. It is just not there now, not even on the feed.

The Frog Prince profile image80

The Frog Prince says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

I shared when it was on the side and popped up to the top left corner to sit there for a while. Now it is just not there.

Genna East profile image91

Genna East says

Jackie Lynnley profile image80

Jackie Lynnley says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

Jackie, mine was slow and it all started when it was there and I just pushed it before writing the comment. Now, it is just not there.