Ghaaz B profile image 84

Long hubs when necessary?

I've read that 500-1500 words is the average length. What if I'm writing a list of 10, and I want to give plenty of great information to me readers? My hub so far (with only 7/10 listed) is approaching 3000 words. Is this too long? I always hate reading anything where I have to click a bunch of links just to get through one list or article; to me that is indicative of somebody who is writing for the sole purpose of monetization, which I'm certainly not. Ideas?

C.V.Rajan profile image76

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

• Ghaaz B profile image

Ghaaz B 3 years ago

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I went and check out one of your particularly long hubs, the one about Krishna and the 10 avatars. Very well done, long but engaging and interesting for anybody who is looking to learn about the topic.

BLynd Logyk profile image77

Travis Murphy (BLynd Logyk) says

• Ghaaz B profile image

Ghaaz B 2 years ago

Yeah, wicked annoying and obvious just to make an extra buck.