Jackie Lynnley profile image 83

Hate you can't click on hubbers picture to go to their profile if you're not signed in; don't you?

You use to could but not anymore and that keeps me from freely moving around hubs unless I sign in to do it. Was there a reason for this. If it is to know who votes people down and has negative feedback then I am for it; otherwise what is the point?

suzettenaples profile image90

Best Answer Suzette Walker (suzettenaples) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 2 years ago

If you check to keep signed in while you are signing in, you will only need to sign in every 48 hours.

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

They really should fix that; make it were they can't comment if that is what they want but we want them moving around reading; surely?

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Yes Kevin, I can go from an email to their hub but then you can't go farther or click on anyone commenting on that hub and it is so frustrating to me cause someones comment could take me to a new hubber. Bad move I think.