misslong123 profile image 87

Do you change the titles of your hubs for the holidays?

What I mean is if you have for example a regular old recipe hub, do you change the title to include upcoming holiday words like Christmas in order to attract more viewers?

Billie Kelpin profile image89

Billie Kelpin says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 3 years ago

I agree. I think it could be useful but I wonder how others go about using this idea to attract readers! :)

• misslong123 profile image

Does it take long to do that? Do you see a payoff in terms of viewers during the holidays? Thanks!

Elsie Hagley profile image53

Elsie Hagley says

• misslong123 profile image

I'm still learning SEO but I thought users or google I guess also had to see keywords in a certain percentage of your hub and description ?