Jackie Lynnley profile image 77

L'aimont was my favorite perfume as a teen; for boys I loved Canoe! What were yours back then?

Looking it up I see it still exists! Wow, I think that even though I no longer wear perfume I will have to try to find this to see if it still tickles my senses! Weren't perfumes back then so much fun?

Say Yes To Life profile image86

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Never heard of that I don't think but yes the musks are really good. The first musk I ever smelled was really bad (for women) but I cannot remember the name of it but then the light and white came out and I really loved those.

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That sounds good. I don't think that was thought of yet when I was a teen! lol I do love coconut now. I have shampoos, body wash, body mist and lotions. I have never seen a cologne or perfume in coconut...bet that would be fantastic.

RTalloni profile image86

RTalloni says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Another I never heard of; will have to remember that and have a sniff sometime!

Mel92114 profile image59

Mel92114 says

favored profile image52

Fay Favored (favored) says

Sparklea profile image72

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Thank you Sparlea; it is strange to have a memory of an aroma isn't it but maybe it is the feeling it gave us. Yes, I think I have to at least sample again!

Blessings to you!