Jackie Lynnley profile image 77

L'aimont was my favorite perfume as a teen; for boys I loved Canoe! What were yours back then?

Looking it up I see it still exists! Wow, I think that even though I no longer wear perfume I will have to try to find this to see if it still tickles my senses! Weren't perfumes back then so much fun?

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That sounds good. I don't think that was thought of yet when I was a teen! lol I do love coconut now. I have shampoos, body wash, body mist and lotions. I have never seen a cologne or perfume in coconut...bet that would be fantastic.

Sparklea profile image73

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Thank you Sparlea; it is strange to have a memory of an aroma isn't it but maybe it is the feeling it gave us. Yes, I think I have to at least sample again!

Blessings to you!

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Another I never heard of; will have to remember that and have a sniff sometime!

Say Yes To Life profile image87

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Never heard of that I don't think but yes the musks are really good. The first musk I ever smelled was really bad (for women) but I cannot remember the name of it but then the light and white came out and I really loved those.

favored profile image54

Fay Favored (favored) says

Mel92114 profile image61

Mel92114 says