Elsie Hagley profile image 54

What is the Webmaster Tools?

I have been following on the forum "The Care and Feeding of your HubPages Account". Part of a subject was "And last, but not least. Get and learn how to use a Webmasters Tool account. That way you can partially find out what Google thinks of you. And in some cases be able to do what’s needed to fix the problem". Another person said "I never knew about the Webmaster Tools, so checked it out. After using the data highlighter, my site saw a 50% increase in traffic. Your post saved my hubpages". Now my Question What is Webmaster Tools, where do I find it so I can have a increase in traffic?

Coffee-Break profile image84

Dorian Bodnariuc (Coffee-Break) says

• Elsie Hagley profile image

Elsie Hagley 2 years ago

Thankyou for the link, I will check it out and if I need help I will asked for it as you said "there are helpful people in the forum that will guide me". At least I have somewhere to start now.

Venkatachari M profile image81

Venkatachari M says

• Elsie Hagley profile image

Elsie Hagley 2 years ago

So it's a google webmaster tool, nothing to do with HubPages learning tool.

I find anything to do with google "eye boggling" I don't understand half of what they are saying and lose myself by clicking buttons and get no where, I just leave the site.