Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Is anyone else having an ad pop up without clicking on any? Could that be why my score is dropping?

I have a certain ad popping up often to the right of my hubs when I just move my mouse over to scroll down. I am not clicking on it and I do know we are not to click on any ads and I have no interest to anyway. So is anyone else having this problem and what can I do about it?

Randall Guinn profile image86

Best Answer Randall Guinn says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Yes this is a full page one too. I haven't had it now I intended to identify it! lol Hope mine has stopped too.

Merry Christmas to you too! Happy New Year

Cyrellys profile image88

Cyrellys says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I don't have any toolbar with ads & avoid all things that look like spyware but I am certainly ignorant of all you mentioned and all of a sudden my Firefox is acting squirrely too so will go through your suggestions, change if needed. Thx so much

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It just opens a whole page Kevin and I have to agree to leave the page to close it down! It is so aggravating. My score has dropped so bad even with all the work I have put in I was wondering if maybe that was why?

Perspycacious profile image79

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I know my friend. I should not be so vain. lol

Merry Christmas

Jackie Lynnley profile image75

Jackie Lynnley says

• Randall Guinn profile image

Randall Guinn 2 years ago

That is the same pop up ad I experienced Jackie. It's odd how it has affected you at a different time interval than me.