Digital MD profile image 95

Are in-text citations and references needed (or at least highly encouraged) for informative hubs?

I was wondering whether it is highly encouraged that hubbers put in specific references within the texts as how they are written in scientific papers or simply put references at the end. Maybe it would be less stern-looking if they are not added? What are your thoughts on this? Of course this is for the information-providing hubs in general.

• Digital MD profile image

LM Gutierrez (Digital MD) 2 years ago

I do have same thoughts on the use of citations.

Regarding Mrs. A, she was a real-life referred patient, and everything not cited are from personal & my colleague analysis. Relevant information were cited as well (as seen in the figures).

Victoria Lynn profile image93

Victoria Lynn says

• Digital MD profile image

LM Gutierrez (Digital MD) 2 years ago

I've been practicing (or should I say, I've been used to) the insertion of in-text citation using the APA format added with the references at the bottom part of the page. However, as I skim through the site, I seldom see them on many hubs.

Niko Linni profile image89

Niko Linni says