shanmarie profile image 64

Has anyone else had a publish hub just disappear, unpublish itself?

My most recent hub was published yesterday and I replied to comments this afternoon. Now, it is suddenly unpublished again and the summary is missing. I wonder how much of it has reverted to previous drafts? I should probably reread it.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 years ago

It wasn't unfeatured. Just unpublished with the title reverted back to a previous version and the summary totally gone. But all the comments from it were still there when I fixed it and republished. Just weird.

Garimaa profile image60

Garima Bista (Garimaa) says

• Garimaa profile image

Garima Bista (Garimaa) 2 years ago

You can ask any of your friends or family to check as a guest in your hub. You can easily find out if it's published or not. You can also check in the bottom of your account if you find a H sign then your hub has been published.

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 years ago

Strange, Jodah. At least I am not the only one experiencing weird glitches.

pippap profile image90

pippap says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 years ago

I think it was a glitch. Perhaps because I did some of the hub from my phone and some on a desktop.