Emese Fromm profile image 94

How to answer comments on Hubpages?

I'm new at hubpages, and I can't figure out tone of the simplest things: how do I answer my comments? It only seems to give me an option for new comment; but I see on other hubs that it is possible to actually answer a comment. Please help.

billybuc profile image91

Best Answer Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• Emese Fromm profile image

EmeseRéka (Emese Fromm) 2 years ago

Thank you. I was going to answer your comment btw :). Maybe something is slow at the moment, because the new icon did not appear when I approved the comment, I'll check back later.

• Emese Fromm profile image

EmeseRéka (Emese Fromm) 2 years ago

This makes perfect sense, but for some reason, the answer icon is still is not popping up for me, so for lack of better choice, I posted my answer as another comment; it seems to be a glitch on my site, hope it gets resolved soon. Thank you.