annart profile image 87

Where is the Refresh Button?!

I've had problems and the refresh button is advised in one comment but I can't find it! Am I just being thick or is it hidden away? I'd be grateful for indication of the precise location and is it in published or edit mode?

lisavollrath profile image93

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 2 years ago

Thank you so much. I'm terrible at the technicalities of it all! I'm on an AppleMacbook so I'll try the command R. Your help is much appreciated.

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 2 years ago

Thanks so much to all of you. Managed to get the Command R suggestion to work (I'm on an AppleMacBook) so thank you lisavollrath.

Thanks Kevin and Uzochukwu Mike for your suggestions, This technophobe is v grateful!

Still having to refresh often!

Uzochukwu Mike profile image57

Uzochukw Mike (Uzochukwu Mike) says