pstraubie48 profile image 89

I am unable to post a comment to Faith Reaper's page. Help, anyone.

I have not included anything in the comment that I should not, I am signed in have tried 4 times to post a comment on Faith Reaper's most recent hub and cannot.

Jackie Lynnley profile image75

Jackie Lynnley says

Thanks, Jackie, for trying. I sure hope it is fixed, but from what I am hearing, there is a major glitch going on now on HP and, of course, I choose this time to publish. The new hub is already dropping in score, which is not fair!

Camille Harris profile image89

Camille H (Camille Harris) says

Elsie Hagley profile image80

Elsie Hagley says

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

Hi again, dear PS, IT IS NOW FIXED!!! Thank you for inquiring. You're the best. Angels to you dear heart.