jrpierce profile image 84

I am curious as to why the "hubber score" goes up and down constantly?

Not that this issue affects my self-esteem, but I see my "hubber score" go up and down almost every time I log in and I wonder what causes the changes? For example, I was a 94 then 93 and I logged in this morning and was still a 93 and logged out to get a cup of tea and logged back in and am a 91. Why does this fluctuate so frequently?

• jrpierce profile image

Jaymie (jrpierce) 2 years ago

Thanks for the comment peachpurple, it's so odd how it changes so frequently in a day, but I don't go by it for any reason, I was just curious. :)

Brittany Hudson profile image84

Brittany (Brittany Hudson) says

• jrpierce profile image

Jaymie (jrpierce) 2 years ago

Thanks Brittany, I've been on Hub page a long time and never gave it a thought, just this morning it went for 93 to 91 suddenly, which made me ask. I guess that is all it is for, I'm not sure how they base the metrics. Maybe someone will share.