Sallie Mullinger profile image 69

I tried to publish a hub several months ago and it was denied based on being duplicated

It WAS a duplicate from another site but I quickly deleted it from that site and I made several changes and revised the story before offering it up again to be published on HubPages. Yet again, it was STILL denied. Again I made revisions and tried to publish it and it was again denied. I emailed HubPages and explained that I had deleted it, with no trace of it showing anywhere on the internet because I checked and that I had revised it several times and I got a pat reply that it had to be revised. I am very frustrated because I have done all I can do to get this hub published.

• Sallie Mullinger profile image

Sallie Mullinger 2 years ago

Hi Peachpurple: Thank you for your response. I have tried copying and pasting several lines from my Hub into Google and nothing came up. Im beyond frustrated because Im afraid to try publishing again for fear that I will be banned.

Any other ideas?

travel_man1971 profile image75

Ireno Alcala (travel_man1971) says

Lady Guinevere profile image59

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• Sallie Mullinger profile image

Sallie Mullinger 2 years ago

The number of words isnt the issue. And this IS my own content. My words..written a few years ago and posted on another site. I have changed it dramatically AND deleted it from the other site months ago.

I think this is somewhat ridiculous.