How often do you hub hop, especially now that the classic hopper is gone?

With the classic hop hopper now gone for good, I find that I am not hub hopping as often. How often during the week do you hub hop, if at all? Thank you for answering.

Jodah profile image85

Best Answer John Hansen (Jodah) says

Hi Jodah, So true, especially being we can't skip over ones on topics we do not care anything about. Yes, that is a great idea to be able to choose a topic to hub hop in! I hope HP sees your suggestion here.

MizBejabbers says

• EGamboa profile image

Eileen Gamboa (EGamboa) 2 years ago

when did the hub hopper go?

2besure profile image84

Pamela Lipscomb (2besure) says

I hopped a couple last week. But since they have done away with the classic, it seems to take up so much time.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi Sha, thank you for answering. Yes, it is very time consuming for sure. Glad to know others feel the same. It is a way to get to know of other hubbers, but the new way is just too slow.

RoadMonkey profile image81

RoadMonkey says

Hello RoadMonkey, Yes, me too. If they could just tweak the hub hopper to allow us to skip over something we do not care to take time to read, as it would not be fair to the hubber either, I think.

Hi Kevin, Oh really ... wow, it takes so much time and from what I understand it will not allow you to skip over those you do not want to read. I understand about juggling too.

sallieannluvslife profile image85

sallieannluvslife says

Hello sallieannluvslife, Oh, me too for sure! That is exactly how I feel. I wish it would allow one to just skip over those we are not interested in reading to be fair to that hubber.

tlcs profile image81

Trudy Cooper (tlcs) says

Hello tlcs, good answer! You know it!