PeterV profile image 80

At what point is it better to split a long hub ( approx 3000 words ) into multiple hubs?

Apologies from this noob if this is covered somewhere and I can't find it. Question: If I am at 3000 words and plenty of photos, is it best to divide it up and make two articles ( aka part I and part II) in a group, or to leave it as one lengthy article? Pros and Cons?

Maina Ndungu profile image94

Maina Ndungu says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

I second that suggestion.

somethgblue profile image88

somethgblue says

• PeterV profile image

Penman Pete (PeterV) 2 years ago

I am afraid I too have become one of those readers that would rarely take the time to sit and read 3000 words in one sitting. I agree it needs to be split up. Thanks.

Tusitala Tom profile image63

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says