Taxusbaccata profile image 84

Hubs getting flooded with useless, pointless, random (apparently) comments, anyone experienced this?

HI, I've been lately getting flooded with useless random comments on many of my Hubs. Has this happened to you before? Is it a new thing? I am a bit surprised as I'm here for quite some time now and this is my first. Which, to me, is not surprising giving that the topics that I write about are not trendy nor pop up in most common web searches. I think....

arksys profile image90

Irfan (arksys) says

Matthew Meyer profile image76

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• Taxusbaccata profile image

Paulo Cabrita (Taxusbaccata) 2 years ago

I know that. In factl, I always read and select the comments that are posted. The thing that I find most strange is that with almost 4 years here this is the first time that this is happening to me.

tlcs profile image47

Trudy Cooper (tlcs) says

aesta1 profile image81

Mary Norton (aesta1) says